Thermal Baths and Aquaparks in Tatras
It may seem that Podhale is a heaven only for winter sports and mountain trips fans. But what happens when the weather is bad or children are to tried to go for another trip? In that case you totally should try beneficial attributes of thermal waters used in all thermal baths in Podhale. In Zakopane you can choose between Aquapark Zakopane and thermal baths in Polana Szymoszkowa. If you want to find something outside Zakopane, you can choose thermal baths „Termy Podhalańskie” in Szaflary, „Terma Bukowina” in Bukowina Tatrzańska or „Terma Bania” in Białka Tatrzańska. You can also visit thermal baths in Slovakia, only several kilometers away from Zakopane. The largest complex in that area is Tatralandia Aquapark in Liptovský Trnovec, but there are also smaller ones in Vrbov and Oravice.
Terma Bania in Białka Tatrzańska is open everyday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Terma Bania offers you a great possibility to rest and to have a great fun! Furthermore, Terma is located in the immediate vicinity of the largest ski resort in Poland. This complex is divided into following parts:
- quiet zone where you can take some rest
- loud zone which offers you slides and a wide range of entertainment for the youngest
- saunarium where you can try 5 types of sauna and
- spa where you can find something for your body and mind
- gastronomy zone inside the building.
Aquapark Zakopane is open everyday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m
Aquapark Zakopane offers:
- an outside pool located on a terrace overlooking the Tatra Mountains (water temperature 30,5°C)
- an inside pool ( for swimming and recreation) with three swimming lanes and stations of water massage – 25 meters long, 130-150 centimeters deep, water temperature 30,5°C
- an inside pool with stations of water massage, cascades and underwater couches – water temperature 30,5°C
- Jacuzzi – water temperature 36°C
- pipe-shaped slides (166,5 meters and 106 meters long) and 3 small slides (26meters,10 meters and 10,5 meters long)
- winding “wild river” which brings to your mind a mountain stream (139,8 meters long)
- a paddling pool for the youngest ones ( water temperature 33°C)
- a complex of saunas – a finnish sauna, a salt sauna, a bio sauna, an ice cabin, a steam bath and a relaxation room.
- diving lessons
- swimming lessons
Terma Bukowina Tatrzańska is open everyday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Terma Bukowina offers you inside and outside pools (water temperature range 30-36°C), paddling pools and many other attractions
- Corny Staw – an outside pool (1,2 meters long)
- Cepersko Płań – an outside swimming pool (1,5 meters deep )
- Blue Valley (“Niebieska Dolina”) – an outside pool for recreation with hydromassage (1,3 meters deep)
- Jaskinia nad Prońcem – stone cave and an outside pool (1,3 meters deep)
- Zostawnica – a pool with an outside and an inside part (1,3 meters deep)
- Bonior Basisty – an inside pool for recreation (1,35 meters deep) with water massage for neck
- Bulgotnik – an inside pool with hydromassage (1,3 meters deep)
- Bystry Potok – paddling pool, (0,7 meters depth) with a fake river
- Mocydełko – inside paddling pool (0,4 meters deep)
- Letnie Mocydełko – outside paddling pool (0,4 meters deep
- Jacuzzi – two pools with hydromassage for 6-12 people
- Slides (more than 100 meters long): Łostry Śwung, Krynconka, Wartko Ruła
- Góralskie Łospary, Łozpolono Maryna, Śmigustnik
- a complex of saunas with an outside pool: a finnish sauna, a steam bath, an infrared sauna, cooling zone, relaxation zone
- SPA and Wellness – it offers massages and beauty treatment (face&body)
- Restaurants, Zbójecki Łygotnik Inn and other places outside where you can eat something.
Termy Podhalańskie Szaflary are open everyday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Termy Podhalańskie Szaflary is a complex that consists of outside and inside pools (water temperature range – 30-38°C) and many other attractions
- an inside pool with a slide with three lanes for the entire family
- an inside pool (multifunction) with hydromassage devices
- an outside pool with hydromassage devices
- an outside pool for recreation with hydromassage devices and “wild river”.
- alpinist’s wall above the water
- an outside paddling pool with a fountain BUBU
- stations of water massage, couches and benches for air-massage, water edgehog, water geysers and devices for neck massage with a narrow and wide water stream
- Jacuzzi with hydromassage
- Steam bath
Polana Szymoszkowa Zakopane
This complex offers you some rest in open-air swimming baths (water temperature 30°C). Visitors can use slides for adults, slides for children and beach volleyball court. There’s also a place where you can lend a sun lounger, a restaurant with toilets, changing rooms and lockers where you can put your clothes. What’s more, you can admire beautiful panorama of the Tatras.