New Year’s Eve in the Zakopane 2016/2017 – Accommodation in Poronin, Zakopane.
We are pleased to invite you to spend New Year’s Eve in the Zakopane – 10 reasons why it’s worth to visit us.
Feel the New Year’s Eve fever! Party outfits, glitter in your hair, champagne, fireworks – these are the first few things that come to our minds when we think about the night on the 31 December.
New Year’s Eve in Zakopane is an obvious choice for those who imagine winter as skiing and plenty of snow on ski slopes.
Willa Hamry is located in Poronin near Zakopane, in the part of the town that borders Murzasichle, Małe Ciche and Stasikówka. We personally believe that it’s one of the best locations and we’ve got at least ten reasons to say so:
- First! If you want to get to Poronin, you can turn left in Biały Dunajec, just in front of the bridge. Willa Hamry is just 10 minutes away from that place and if you want to get to Zakopane, you will need about two more hours ( remember about the traffic jams during the season)
- Second! Willa Hamry is only 500 meters away from the junction of the road heading to Małe Ciche and from that place, there are only 4 kilometers to a ski slope.
- Third! The turn into the road leading to Bukowina Tatrzańska (4km away from Poronin) is 600 meters away from Willa Hamry and from that place to Białka Tatrzańska, Jurgova, Czarna Góra,.. . Bukowina and Białka Tatrzańska can offer you not only great ski slopes but also thermal baths – Terma Bukovina and Terma Bania. Book a ticket to Terma Bania in our guesthouse and you will get 10% discount
- Fourth! Ski station Murzasichle is only about 2 km away from our place.
- Fifth! You can get to Zakopane in 20 minutes, avoid the traffic on the busy Zakopianka road and enjoy beautiful views.
- Sixth! We prepared a special room in our guesthouse for skiers and snowboarders where they can keep and dry their equipment.
- Seventh! Willa Hamry is close to the road leading from Poronin to Murzasichle, but at the same time is situated in side street. It guarantees quiet and isolation from the sounds of the road. There are three single-family houses, a wide meadow and a forest in the neighborhood. Beautiful panorama of the Tatra Mountains from the Kasprowy Wierch to the west parts of the mountains is not blocked out by huge hotels which are located farther away.
- Eighth! Zakopane in the middle of the Winter season always exceeds norms which concern the level of air pollution and noise. What’s more, every place is very crowded – car parks, restaurants, streets. But you can avoid all of that staying at our guesthouse on got to one of great folk restaurants in the surrounding towns.
- Ninth! We are going to organise for you a sleigh ride with a bonfire, roasting sausages and after coming back the guesthouse you can listen to a folk band.
- Tenth! We offer you a possibility to spend the New Year’s Eve in several ways. You can spend the night in Zakopane, wandering the Krupówki or in one of the restaurants after booking a table. You can also chose a ball in a big ballroom with a band playing live. For those who want to take some rest from this annual New Year’s Eve’s fever we offer spending this magic night in our sitting room the way you want: fire in the fireplace, a good movie, a drink, champagne…
New Year’s Eve’s Packet includes:
- accommodation with breakfasts
- Sleigh ride with a bonfire
- Performance of a folk band
- A bottle of champagne in every room
and one of the options for party:
- intimate New Year’s Eve by the fireplace,
- New Year’s Eve party in a dancing hall
We would be happy to answer any of your questions – contact us by e-mail or call us on +48 601 150 060